- سعر: $ 160 (1 m²)
- قياس: 560 x 400 x 15 mm
- منطقة: 1 قطعة واحدة - 0.16 m²
- عمق طبقات النحت: 5 mm
- مواد: خليط جبسيني و غشاء واقي
- وزن: 1 m² - 9.9 kg
Printography results from an idea to create gypsum 3D panels with an additional protective layer. Due to this breaking innovation, our designers extended the selection range.
Printography is an advanced method of interior wall cladding, due to which gypsum wall panels with a 3D effect can be installed in humid places.
The difference between traditional 3D panels and printography is the protective layer that is hermetically applied to panels. This makes the product more stylish and improves its characteristics. The diversity of layers makes it possible to imitate high-quality textures that completely repeat natural counterparts: wood, leather, stone, fabric, and metal.
Advantages of Printography for interior:
- Moisture-resistant: withstands temperature changes,
- Impact resistant: resistant to mechanical damage or scratches,
- Easy installation: does not require experience․